The mission of the men’s ministry is to help men grow in their relationship with Christ, their knowledge of the scriptures and in their relationship with other men. The foundation of this ministry is the Bible and prayer. Our mission is carried out through several activates such as Bible studies, an annual weekend retreat, occasional Saturday morning breakfasts and attending men’s conferences. The mission of the men’s ministry is to help men grow in their relationship with Christ, their knowledge of the scriptures and in their relationship with other men. The foundation of this ministry is the Bible and prayer.
If you would like to learn more about our Men’s Ministry feel free to email us at email@example.com
Annual Men’s Retreat
See you in October, 2017
What will be going on?
- Speaking Sessions, Worship and Devotions
- Daily Electives
- Annual TUSC Mudder (2 mile run & obstacle course)!!!
- Annual Barney Jensen Memorial Golf Tournament*
- Sports Tournaments that run throughout the weekend
- Delicious Family Style Meals (you will not go hungry!)
What’s the cost?
- Cottages are $200 (we have space for 4)
- Hotel Rooms are $240 (we have space for 6)
- Meals on Saturday and Sunday (Friday dinner buffet is $11 extra), teachings, activities and a great time!
How do you sign-up?
- In the foyer after church
- Contact Jamie Sumner (610-984-7619)
Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” [Jos 1:6-9 NIV]